• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Lunch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Luxury!

My meal was the left overs from an old man who sold it to me for 50p!
    So you buy a meal for resale in your company name, then sell it at a loss to yourself in private capacity and book that loss to offset corp tax?

Nice trick old man.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Luxury!

My meal was the left overs from an old man who sold it to me for 50p!
      Luxury!

A meal? All we had to eat was some second hand chewing gum, scraped up off the pavement where it was hidden under a dogturd and some gravel stolen from a building site.

And you try telling that to the the youth of today...
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Luxury!

A meal? All we had to eat was some second hand chewing gum, scraped up off the pavement where it was hidden under a dogturd and some gravel stolen from a building site.

And you try telling that to the the youth of today...
        Luxury!

We had two bits of cold gravel!

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
          Luxury!

Yep, and I can guess who ate BOTH of them.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
            Luxury!

Two?

Comment

Currywurst mit pommes

translation: Large hotdog Sausage in a slightly spicy tomato sauce with raw curry powder sprinkled on top served with Chips..

Bavarian luxury
              The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                Currywurst mit pommes

translation: Large hotdog Sausage in a slightly spicy tomato sauce with raw curry powder sprinkled on top served with Chips..

Bavarian luxury
                Erm, yes, I can think of more luxurious Bavarian products, but each to his own.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                  Two?
                  Aye and in small amounts too.

When I was a young shaver we were told, "Look, there is a big rock. You can each have one lick each. And don't let me be seeing any of you until next month"
                  How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                  Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                    Aye and in small amounts too.

When I was a young shaver we were told, "Look, there is a big rock. You can each have one lick each. And don't let me be seeing any of you until next month"
                    Still sounds better than AtW's lunch.

Comment

Oh, we were poor. We had to regurgitate our own stomachs, scrape them up off the floor, cut them up to feed the cat, then eat our own finger nails and each donate a leg so that other people could eat, then pay 42 quid for the privilege!

But we were happy!

Comment

Working...
                      X