• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cat missile

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Evil and manipulative???

Hmmmm!
    Indeed. They subconciously manipulate people to use pictures of them on the avatars. You two chose your own cat avatars.... or did you!!! <cue lightning and thunder clap> Case closed!
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Indeed. They subconciously manipulate people to use pictures of them on the avatars. You two chose your own cat avatars.... or did you!!! <cue lightning and thunder clap> Case closed!
      says the man with the thunder cat avatar
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

The NorPusses have been partaking in the grouse season and are avid shooters.
        My avatar is of one of them on a recent clay pigeon shoot.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          says the man with the thunder cat avatar
          So furthers my point on how they manipulative and devious they can be. I hadn't even noticed that I have succumed myself!!
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I have succumed myself!!
            ATM?

Comment

So furthers my point on how they manipulative and devious they can be. I hadn't even noticed that I have succumed myself!!
              Aha, a succupus rather than a succubus?

Comment

Cats are the messengers of Satan himself...............and should be consigned to river-bound sacks at the first possible moment!! Along with squirrels and Pigeons obviously!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  Cats are the messengers of Satan himself...............and should be consigned to river-bound sacks at the first possible moment!! Along with squirrels and Pigeons obviously!!

Satan's a lovely bloke, he runs a great cattery.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by SofaKingdom View Post
                    ATM?

I get it.
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                    X