• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World War II? Not That Bad...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Sure, but the Germans and Austrians aren't known for their sense of humour. ...
    I was wrong there. Of course the Germans have a sense of humour. Though it is rather robust, and often involves invading Poland for a joke.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Sure, but the Germans and Austrians aren't known for their sense of humour. And the French enjoy sticking it to the English.

Anyway, you shouldn't make jokes about the holocaust. My great uncle died in Auschwitz... he fell out of the watchtower.
      I'd never buy a German car. Not after what my grandad told me about his experiences in the war.

Seems he had terrible trouble getting spare parts for his staff car.

Comment

Working...
      X