• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Double-Barelled Names

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    Piss off posh boy.
    Get in your Ford Capri with the fluffy dice, taking care not to lose your fake burberry cap as you step in, and drive off back to the council estate whence you squirm, you obnoxious, malodorous ASBO-chav.

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Get in your Ford Capri with the fluffy dice, taking care not to lose your fake burberry cap as you step in, and drive off back to the council estate whence you squirm, you obnoxious, malodorous ASBO-chav.

I've had a couple of Capri's - both 3-litres. The first was lime-green with a black vinyl roof. Mind you that was 25 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
        I've had a couple of Capri's - both 3-litres. The first was lime-green with a black vinyl roof. Mind you that was 25 years ago.
        The Opel Manta is the classic chav-chariot here in the Germanic regions of the continent. Delivered with a free mullet haircut, bum-fluff moustache and brown leather jacket.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

1) The Ford Capri is a classic.
          2) Burberry is so last decade

Your lack of knowledge of popular culture betrays you as the out of touch, posh twat that you are. Go and pop some DP from your cellar to celebrate.

‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post

Your lack of knowledge of popular culture betrays you as the out of touch,bla bla bla
            Popular culture is an oxymoron.

As is 'business class'.

Comment

Who remembers white socks with black shoes and Duran Duran hairstyles?

More importantly who used to sport them?
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post

More importantly who used to shoot them on sight?

Comment

It was luminous yellow socks by the time I had any input into the colour of my socks...
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

The parents of a kids who got his A-level maths at age 11 (?) this year, rejoice in the name "Gordon-Brown".
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

My Dad used to look like an extra from "Life on Mars" when he was in CID .

Comment

Working...
                      X