• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Missing thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    I'll start the "Cojak is a powermad bint" thread for you to play with.
    But they only delete/lock threads with untruthful slander in it so that one is no use to for playing with
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I'll start the "Cojak is a powermad bint" thread for you to play with.
      Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      But they only delete/lock threads with untruthful slander in it so that one is no use to for playing with
      I'll see you on the other forum when we get banned mate.

Comment

The other thing that you need to know is that apparently if you start a thread entitled <xxx> is a big girl / powermad bint or whatever you get a warning PM AND and infraction.

Just passing on.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          The other thing that you need to know is that apparently if you start a thread entitled <xxx> is a big girl / powermad bint or whatever you get a warning PM AND and infraction.

Just passing on.
          Does that still happen if you are talking about someone who is a big girl? Jo Brand for example?
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Just passing on.
            I didn't, must be just you.

Comment

I didn't, must be just you.
              Precisely.
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I'm surprised you didn't start another thread to whine about that

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                  I'm surprised you didn't start another thread to whine about that
                  Nobody else gets these infractions not even Spod.

It almost sounds as if the mods have it in for poor Suityou and that's just not fair.

Have the bastards SY!
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Nobody else gets these infractions not even Spod.

It almost sounds as if the mods have it in for poor Suityou and that's just not fair.

Have the bastards SY!
                    If you hold his coat for 'im, check the pockets for his wallet!

Comment

If you hold his coat for 'im, check the pockets for his purse!
                      ftfy

Comment

Working...
                      X