• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which BMX did you have ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    ...all those mushroom grip thumb blisters and the Bear-trap shin smashes...
    Ooh, brings back memories.

I still have a few dents in my shins. I actually managed to scrape my shin bone with one of those metal teethed pedals; the skin was pulled away in a flap and the doc told me he could see the scratch on the bone.

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Idiot. You could have been a professional track cyclist and retired by now.

Saying that, I perhaps could have played rugby as a pro if I hadn't gone off to 'find myself' in India and got dyssentry.

Ho hum, no point in regretting.
      Actually we used to race at the same meets in Danderhall Edinburgh though I was a year or two ahead. But look at me know

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
        Actually we used to race at the same meets in Danderhall Edinburgh though I was a year or two ahead. But look at me know
        I bet those guys who ride keirin in Japan can earn a few bob.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
        X