• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

State of the IT industry

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Board Game Geek
    I want bionic eyes, headware memory to record what I see, in-built health monitoring systems.....
    Doctor: So what is wrong Sir?

Patient: My eyes have gone blurry and all I can see is a message saying "General Protection Fault, please shut down the brain and reboot".

I'll stick to wearing glasses, and living a healthy lifestyle. Except today I ache like hell having spent several hours on Sunday walking in Windsor Park. Bloody aging process.

Comment

There's one boom left in IT.

.NET

Milan

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
        There's one boom left in IT.

.NET

Milan
        I long ago got tired of Microsoft's next latest thing. First it was MFC, then DDE, then COM, then ActiveX, then something else, then .NET, and C#, and so on. And the DB stuff is as bad. I'm too old for that lark. Who cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek
          You need to look further beyond that, in to the realms of sci-fi and fantasy and discover an idea that seems light years away.
          Any government project will do.

Comment

Working...
          X