• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Depressingly low on doom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    It's quiet out there .......... too damn quiet.
    I've got a bad feeling about this.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
      I'm not en economist but I get the feeling I may be doing it all wrong, I've spent the last 18 months paying down debt and not spending.

Should I be buying everything my heart desires on credit with a view that hyperinflation will erode the debt over a short time?
      You'll be fine. Inflation only helps if you keep your job and you get large pay increases.

Comment

Nasa scientists braced for 'solar tsunami' to hit earth - Telegraph

The earth could be hit by a wave of violent space weather as early as Tuesday after a massive explosion of the sun, scientists have warned.

Doomed.

Comment

A Nasa spokesman was unavailable for comment.
          But he was last seen running for the hills with full tin foil hat on, gibbering something about you are all going to die.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

The earth could be hit by a wave of violent space weather as early as Tuesday after a massive explosion of the sun, scientists have warned.

Doomed.
            Have you sold all your dollars yet?

Comment

Doomed.
              BBC shows grey cloud for Bristol?
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Doomed.
                Ahh. That's why there was a power cut tonight.
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I have it on good authority from a mini cab driver tonight that WW3 is upon us, and for those who survive the world will be a more peaceful place. As long as I can still bore you lot on here I am as happy as Larry.
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                  X