• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Most Contracts this year

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan
    Mmmmm. 4! I start on a new contract in two weeks, taking the number up to 4 - and that ones only for a month!!!!!

I suppose I have been lucky to pick up so much work after my termination. I was luckily only out of work for the notice period, and for that I have instigated legal action.

Good to hear youve found a contract, I did mention that Apples will grow again.

Remember the old song, If you get it wrong get it right next time ..

Ive been fortunate insofar as Ive been here for almost a year and they are giving me another years extension,leaving the forthcoming Apocalypse aside thats good news for moi.

Comment

Working...
    X