• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SKA news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Chin up sunshine.
    Going to Brussels next week to attend a conference, will try their version of Stella

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Going to Brussels next week to attend a conference, will try their version of Stella
      It's crap. Try some of their other beers.

Comment

Yep. Try lots of that.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
          It's crap. Try some of their other beers.
          I sure will...

Comment

I sure will...
            I recommend Kwak.................which I think I've mentioned before.
            Half a dozen of them and you will have potential punters eating out of your hand.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

The Majestic Team were particularly upset as they had gone to great lengths to support their boss!
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                I recommend Kwak.................which I think I've mentioned before.
                Half a dozen of them and you will have potential punters eating out of your hand.

Is that the one they serve in a sort of test tube contraption?

Thats nice stuff that is!
                Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
                Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

The Majestic Team were particularly upset as they had gone to great lengths to support their boss!
                  Typical IT dept.

Comment

Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
                    Is that the one they serve in a sort of test tube contraption?

Thats nice stuff that is!
                    That's the one. Comes in a kind of mini yard-of-ale type glass.
                    Only place I've seen it over here is in Waitrose, and it is pretty pricey. Hits the spot though.
                    Lovely!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X