• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SKA news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    It's on a par with the best dressed man in Bulgaria 2010 title.

You just wanted to get your photo in the local paper to try and pull some local slapper.
    If he admitted that was his aim I wouldn't have a problem with that. Just don't pretend there's a strategic business decision behind wasting £2k.

Comment

I think it's time to give it up Alexi and go back to the permie job, hand back what little is left to the Dutch guy.

I mean, the Birmingham Hippodrome, that must hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Why do you care?
        I need to know when to dump my Google shares.

Comment

I mean, the Birmingham Hippodrome, that must hurt.
          Indeed, it did hurt, and why would not it - a bunch of hippoes run over us to the finishing line ...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            It cost £2k overall, the people who won were the Hippodrome ( Birmingham Hippodrome :: Home )

How can a high tech search engine company and some theatre be in the same category ??
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
              How can a high tech search engine company and some theatre be in the same category ??
              Both mostly fiction.

Comment

I think it's time to give it up Alexi and go back to Russia.
                FTFY
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Both involve clowns outfits??

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I never liked theatres that's why!

Comment

Both like to put on song and dance acts

Comment

Working...
                      X