• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PCG

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ V8
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by v8gaz View Post
      You'll find that the figures - 1485 wins and 8 losses - suggest that the insurance does the job.

PCG represents good value when you consider all the tangible benefits. It represents unbelievable value when you include the intangibles - being a member of an organisation that is now respected and listened to by government, and that is promoting contracting and freelancing as a respectable driver of the UK economy.

I don't know why any contractor woudl NOT want to join, unless they had some outdated idiotic ideas of what PCG was all about, eh H.A.B?

What a feckin load of pish.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

What a feckin load of pish.
        What a coherent argument. Care to explain which part you find 'pish' ?
        World's Best Martini

Comment

What a coherent argument. Care to explain which part you find 'pish' ?
          I think he highlighted that already
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Ah, the listened to and respected by government bit? Ok, maybe you didn't read the ToR for the office of tax simplification, never mind put two and two together around where the ideas may have come from. Perhaps you haven't spotted that IT is no longer on the skills shortage list.

Anyway, before I get too deep into Malvolio mode, just stay tuned for some rather interesting news.
            World's Best Martini

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              I am doing it approximately 70 hours per week.

HTH
              That's a lot of surfing...

Comment

Originally posted by rsingh View Post
                That's a lot of surfing...
                And a lot of expense. The old credit card must be taking a real hammering (amongst other things )
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                  And a lot of expense. The old credit card must be taking a real hammering (amongst other things )
                  From on-line banking?

Comment

Ah, the listened to and respected by government bit? Ok, maybe you didn't read the ToR for the office of tax simplification, never mind put two and two together around where the ideas may have come from. Perhaps you haven't spotted that IT is no longer on the skills shortage list.

Anyway, before I get too deep into Malvolio mode, just stay tuned for some rather interesting news.
                    Oh, tulip, the PCG have been taking marketing advice from AtW.

Comment

Having opened our borders to Indian IT under Labour, we went from something like 3rd on the list of countries India does business with to 18th. Or something like that. Perhaps we we kicked out some ICTs they would start playing ball again.

Comment

Working...
                      X