• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dirty cheating Ferrari

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've heard this on the news a few times today and can't quite understand why it has been read as though they are surprised by Ferrari accepting the fine of £65k.

For what they've done, a simple £65k fine is an amount I can't even imagine they'll notice has gone!?

If these rules are so important then they should at least have penalties to reflect that.

Comment

Who can be arsed to watch the next race?

Comment

Formula One reminds me of when I was a kid and we'd play out in the street and someone's younger brother would come out and we'd have to let him join in. Then it was, like:

"Well, he's only six and you're eleven so you've got to let him have three goes."

"But it was my idea to play this game and it's my ball anyway."

"Well, OK, you can have two goes then, but we make the goal wider when my brother has a go."

"OK, I suppose..."

etc.

Know what I mean? They just constantly adapt the rules and apply penalties to different teams at random, like they're making it all up on the spot. And Bridgestone's mum's just called them in for tea so you can't have any wet tyres till after.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
          I've heard this on the news a few times today and can't quite understand why it has been read as though they are surprised by Ferrari accepting the fine of £65k.
          The point is that, by accepting the fine, they are accepting guilt.

Although we will probably hear a new definition of guilt.

Comment

Working...
          X