• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Police fire taser at motorist's balls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Probably. But let's hope that the amount takes into account any false benefit claims he has made off with.

How do you know he's made a fraudulant claim?

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
      How do you know he's made a fraudulant claim?
      I don't "know", but I expect that the Benefits Fraud team, on the balance of the evidence available to them, will make serious enquiries into his affairs, and take any and all appropriate action.
      If, of course, he is entirely innocent of any wrongdoing, I hope his gooleys get better soon.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        Unfortunately the guy's name is Cox.
        It was as well. Coincidence? The last guy they shot was named Balls.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          It'll get reported and investigated and they'll be cleared.
          3 of the police officers buddies will swear blind the Taser was discharged accidentally, and who will believe a complete scrote who claims otherwise?
          HTH
          Let's assume all such incidents are all 100% cover ups by corrupt police officers.

Now, how many such incidents happen in the first place? A very insignificant number - the real concern would have been if such incidents were not reported at all, something that I believe is not the case.

Anybody who gets tasered should be grateful a proper firearm was not used.

HTH

Kamrad Lt Colonel ATW

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            It was as well. Coincidence? The last guy they shot was named Balls.
            I'd be very worried if I were AtW. If he is ever approached and asked for his name by a WPC, the answer "Getcherkitov" is not ideal!
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I'd be very worried if I were AtW. If he is ever approached and asked for his name by a WPC, the answer "Getcherkitov" is not ideal!
              And what if it is - ShootMeInTheBallsWithAtaser?

Comment

It sounds like high jinks to me. Just coppers having some fun.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Anybody who gets tasered should be grateful a proper firearm was not used.
                  Especially where gonads are concerned.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I don't "know", but I expect that the Benefits Fraud team, on the balance of the evidence available to them, will make serious enquiries into his affairs, and take any and all appropriate action.
                    If, of course, he is entirely innocent of any wrongdoing, I hope his gooleys get better soon and he's suitably compensated for the illegal assualt made against him by the Police.

FTFY

What is the current penalty for negligently discharging a firearm?

Now, before you start pulling me up on the fact that a Tazer is not a firearm, how many of you remember how the Police use of a "Tazer" was "sold" to the public? We were told that only specially trained personnel of the calibre selected for Firearms training would be permitted to carry the tazer.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      Let's assume all such incidents are all 100% cover ups by corrupt police officers.

Now, how many such incidents happen in the first place? A very insignificant number - the real concern would have been if such incidents were not reported at all, something that I believe is not the case.
                      How would you know if they were not reported, you cretin?
                      Logic isn't really your strong point, eh?
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X