• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

On a date tonight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
    If you don't turn up you can make three come at once ?
    FTFY

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
      No,she is not dumped - she is starting to get better, and getting chatty with me again, so will see how tonight goes and take things from there. Women are like buses - none, then two at once.

Already checked - there is no bassett hound on the scene.
      I hope your date steals your wallet. Would serve you right.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm looking forward to the "post match analysis" tomorrow.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
          If you wait long enough you can make three come at once ?

quote of the year, so far!!

my OH said, 'come whether you are there or not' (i'm not sure what he is implying!)

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            I hope your date steals your wallet. Would serve you right.
            WMPS

Tut tut Wilmslow...
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              WMPS

Tut tut Wilmslow...
              Are you lot still pretending he's real?

<shakey head smiley>

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                Are you lot still pretending he's real?

<shakey head smiley>
                I bet he virtually murders her, buries her in a virtual grave, goes on the virtual run, gets cornered by virtual cops and blows his virtual head off.

All in all, a pretty eventful night for a virtual poster.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Just remember Wilmslow. If she's had too much to drink!!!!

What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I went on an "internet" date once, we had a few drinks in a pub and then decided to go to the girls favourite curry house, which was nearby.

About half way through she said "you have to stop me eating the rest of that naan bread"

So I picked it up and licked it.
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Hmm…..

Had a really nice evening – good tapas, quality wine that warranted a decanter, and a nice drink in Cloud 23 (Hilton Skybar) after.

The time flew past – it was last train home time before we knew it.

Got the ‘Thanks for a good night’ text 10 mins after we went for our trains.

Think it could work out if I want it to, but will take another couple of meet-ups to know if I would be happy. Not many silences, conversation flowed pretty well – but quite a promising evening

I have no qualms about dating somebody else as my current lady has gone down south for 7 weeks – if she felt that strongly about me, she would have suggested a weekend when we catch up, and when I suggested this I got the ‘I need space’ thing, despite seeing me once in the last 3 weeks.

Plan is to have a day out with lady 2, maybe a walk somewhere, then see if lady 1 will have me over for a weekend over the next 7 weeks.

I hate being single, yet strangely enjoying the chase….

Comment

Working...
                      X