• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would someone go to the shop

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    <pious ex smoker mode>Your the one thats killing yourself, mental. </pious ex smoker mode>
    I don't know how to tell you this but, shock, horror! You will die too. Oh, no!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unless of course you find the elixir of life.

Comment

Every man runs the risk of being the first immortal.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
        We'll just ignore them cnch!!

FFS Why does any newbee stick it out in this place?
        Not all newbies get shot down, actually. Just those that smell strongly of sockie, or a 'fake' laydee.

I admire your loyalty Drewster, but fear it may be misplaced in this instance.

cnch is clearly a geezer.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          I admire your loyalty Drewster, but fear it may be misplaced in this instance.
          cnch is clearly a geezer.
          Very loyal me........ well willing to live and let live so to speak..... pray tell what is it that indicates that cnch is either a sockie or a geezer?

I am very naive and just take all "you lot" as you are (albeit with a pinch of salt.....)

I believe in cnch and will continue to do so until some evidence proves otherwise......

and even if cnch is actually either a sockie of a geezer whats the harm in that?
          90% of people thought Wilmsy was a sockie....... well TBH 80% still do....
          Gimpy is obviously a sockie......
          SAS while not necessarily a sockie is obviously a fantasist......
          Spod is now a sockie of Churchy who was originally ????
          etc etc

PS Maybe cnch is my sockie!

Comment

Very loyal me........ well willing to live and let live so to speak..... pray tell what is it that indicates that cnch is either a sockie or a geezer?

I am very naive and just take all "you lot" as you are (albeit with a pinch of salt.....)

I believe in cnch and will continue to do so until some evidence proves otherwise......

and even if cnch is actually either a sockie of a geezer whats the harm in that?
            90% of people thought Wilmsy was a sockie....... well TBH 80% still do....
            Gimpy is obviously a sockie......
            SAS while not necessarily a sockie is obviously a fantasist......
            Spod is now a sockie of Churchy who was originally ????
            etc etc

PS Maybe cnch is my sockie!
            Wilmslow is a sockie. Gimpboy is defo a sockie. Sas and Dim are possibly real but deluded. Maybe they're Blade Runner style sockies who haven't realised they're sockies yet. Spod is now Churchy who was originally Spod. Which one is the sockie? Probably neither.

And you wonder why people on here doubt others?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              Wilmslow is a sockie. Gimpboy is defo a sockie. Sas and Dim are possibly real but deluded. Maybe they're Blade Runner style sockies who haven't realised they're sockies yet. Spod is now Churchy who was originally Spod. Which one is the sockie? Probably neither.

And you wonder why people on here doubt others?
              Agreed. With the exception of Wilmslow.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                Agreed. With the exception of Wilmslow.
                Nah, I'm not buying it. I've seen the evidence and I'm not convinced.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                  Nah, I'm not buying it. I've seen the evidence and I'm not convinced.
                  Hold on!! I'm getting confused now......
                  You have seen the evidence ie Met Wilmsy yet still don't believe he is a "person"....
                  or you believe that the person you met posts as Wilmsy..... but you don't believe the character Wilmsy
                  or...... well or what?

Comment

You have seen the evidence ie Met Wilmsy yet still don't believe he is a "person"....
                    or you believe that the person you met posts as Wilmsy..... but you don't believe the character Wilmsy
                    or...... well or what?

You fry my brain!

I think he's saying he still doesn't buy that Wilmslow is a real person. I say he is a real person. So on, and so on.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

or...... well or what?
                      It could be either: the person claiming to be Wilmslow isn't the person who posts as him, or the person claiming to be him has made up a fictional character we know as Wilmslow.

Comment

Working...
                      X