• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm beginning to think it's a triangle football they're playing with...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    If that dutch geezer had put any force behind it, the spanish geezer wouldn't have got up.

And if the ditch geezer meant to do it, he would have put force behind it.

Funny how people get taken in by all the play-acting and rhetoric. The dutch geezer was booked for high feet, and that's all it was.
    It was still dangerous enough play to warrant a red card. Even if you ignore that one, Van Bommel should have been booked again for any one of about 3 or 4 nasty cynical tackles and Robben should have got a second booking for dissent. Like I said, they were lucky not be down to 7 men.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
      If that dutch geezer had put any force behind it, the spanish geezer wouldn't have got up.

And if the ditch geezer meant to do it, he would have put force behind it.

Funny how people get taken in by all the play-acting and rhetoric. The dutch geezer was booked for high feet, and that's all it was.

Bruce Lee would be proud of that one.

Why didn't my timestamp work?
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
      X