• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Random stranger on facebook

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    FTFY

... and your mate's an idiot IMHO.
    lol you're probably right!! hahaha
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post

Originally posted by threaded View Post
      I get that, usually really fit, mostly early 20s, often totally naked, sometimes they're MMS (short movies) involving props.

Threaded, you are hilarious(ly deluded)

Just noticed this thread

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        I don't know why anyone would add a total 'random' to their FB, but I guess if (what appears to be) a fit girl pops up asking to be friends, a bloke will probably accept.

If he's not physically met her, it might actually be a 25 stone trucker from Bolton.
        Tsk, these 25 stone truckers from Bolton are always either on the internet pretending to be someone else or out murdering prostitutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post

Only afterwards did it dawn on me that BI didn't mean Business Intelligence.
          After they fleece you for a couple of grand you might change your mind.

Comment

Today one of my students: My Today Sex Toy is A Leather Whip

And one of my co-workers: My Today Sex Toy is A Pink Mask
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

I get that, usually really fit, mostly early 20s, often totally naked, sometimes they're MMS (short movies) involving props.

You'd be wrong...

I've not found anything to put them off, and I've even tried inviting them round for Sunday dinner with girly and kids, so for a large number of entries in my phone I have a silent ring tone.

I think it's a phase young women go through, so I treat them as friends and they grow out of it eventually.

threaded, that is a legendary post

we should have a thread, Legendary Posts Hall of Fame

in the thread could be simply links to all kind of posts of a level of quality like the one above

there could be post of the month etc

a few Shaun's would qualify

Milan.

Comment

Today one of my students: My Today Sex Toy is A Leather Whip

And one of my co-workers: My Today Sex Toy is A Pink Mask
                "Sex Toy is requesting permission to do the following:
                Access my basic information
                Includes name, profile picture, gender, networks, user ID, list of friends and any other information I've shared with everyone."

DOH!

No! Cancel! ctrl+alt+delete
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                  threaded, that is a legendary post

we should have a thread, Legendary Posts Hall of Fame

in the thread could be simply links to all kind of posts of a level of quality like the one above

there could be post of the month etc

a few Shaun's would qualify

Milan.
                  Threaded has his own fan site with pictures of his daring-do. Including the old classic about driving two BMWs at the same time.

Comment

You'd be wrong...

I've not found anything to put them off, and I've even tried inviting them round for Sunday dinner with girly and kids, so for a large number of entries in my phone I have a silent ring tone.

I think it's a phase young women go through, so I treat them as friends and they grow out of it eventually.
                    Two thoughts come to mind:

1 - You are claiming to be Brad Pitt (or similar) on Facebook
                    2 - You are talking complete bollocks (as usual)

Comment

Working...
                    X