• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rampaging gunman sweepstake

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Seeing as he's 6'3" and built like a brick tuliphouse, the only person I can think of who'd have picked on him is ... you
    Nah mate. The guy worked the doors, obviously worked out at a gym and took steroids. Something tells me he wasn't always a big guy. Tall yes, big no.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
      Nah mate. The guy worked the doors, obviously worked out at a gym and took steroids. Something tells me he wasn't always a big guy. Tall yes, big no.
      Maybe; a while in prison with nothing to do but work out and imbibe male hormones
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
        Is the BBC live streaming this event ? Are helicopters being used ? I need to make sure that my TV tax is being properly used.
        Yes and Yes. You can sleep easy tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          Is the BBC live streaming this event ? Are helicopters being used ? I need to make sure that my TV tax is being properly used.
          Yep, you've pointed out the one thing the Americans really are better at doing; they'd have camera helicopters and a running commentary, embedded camera teams with the police, popcorn and cheerleaders.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

They just had some policewoman on TV with about a dozen rank markings on her epaulette's - and the caption "Temporary Chief Constable".

Probably very temporary now. They might have well installed a big arrow pointer behind her saying "pin all the blame on her..."

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
              They just had some policewoman on TV with about a dozen rank markings on her epaulette's - and the caption "Temporary Chief Constable".

Probably very temporary now. They might have well installed a big arrow pointer behind her saying "pin all the blame on her..."
              Either that or the Beeb are betting she's the next rozzer to get capped!

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                Either that or the Beeb are betting she's the next rozzer to get capped!
                He'd probably miss and hit hair.

Comment

Given how he has threatened to kill as many police as he can - I think once the coppers get sight of him, they'll pump him so full of lead, it will make the Jean Charles de Menezes incident look like a paintball game.

Comment

So the Police are busy trying to surround a Moat. Just doesn't sound right.
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                      So the Police are busy trying to surround a Moat. Just doesn't sound right.

However, since they were at a disused farmhouse, I think you'll find they were trying to surround a Goat.

But I might be Kid'ing.

Didn't mean to butt in.

(Sorry, I'll get my goat.)

Comment

Working...
                      X