• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rampaging gunman sweepstake

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    You haven't got a chance, I'm betting on Germany too.

Not placed my bet yet but chuck us a ton and I'll bet the other way.

Spod - In "Not the luckiest gambler on the planet" mode!
    Aha! I win.

He's just been arrested at Newcastle airport attempting to buy a plane ticket to Spain.

I WIN! Pay up Minestrone.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

And Stage 3 of the TdF has started.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post

'ave a few for me will ya mate.
        Originally posted by Platypus View Post
        WHS
        Nice, your parents must be really proud of the pair of you.

Comment

Nice, your parents must be really proud of the pair of you.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

He is Big Vern off of Viz.

("No bastard copper's gonna take me alive!")

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
              He is Big Vern off of Viz.

("No bastard copper's gonna take me alive!")
              He was probably picked on at school.

Comment

Irresponsible Journos

Isabelle Wilson, from Rothbury, found the car believed to be the one being used by Moat.

She said: "We saw the car last night when we were walking our dogs.

"We noticed the registration number and when I heard the news this morning I said to my husband I was sure that was the car. He went back to check then we called the police."
                So there's some nutter on the loose, hell bent on vengance, in the vicinity and the beeb are publishing the names of the people helping the police. nice.

Comment

He was probably picked on at school.
                  Seeing as he's 6'3" and built like a brick tuliphouse, the only person I can think of who'd have picked on him is ...

you
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    So there's some nutter on the loose, hell bent on vengance, in the vicinity and the beeb are publishing the names of the people helping the police. nice.
                    Ohh, what's really going to bake your noodle later on is, would the Beeb still have published their names if he wasn't a vengeful loon?

threaded in "the matrix has you" mode
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Is the BBC live streaming this event ? Are helicopters being used ? I need to make sure that my TV tax is being properly used.
                      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                      X