• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Flying Etiquette

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    The trouble with business class is there is always some loud mouthed, self important, vulgar, alcoholic ***** who's prime motive for flying is to indulge his superiority complex.
    milan is not alcoholic, I'll have you know.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      milan is not alcoholic, I'll have you know.

unfortunately I cannot even take a beer on my flights, cos on the to customer flight I go straight to the office and on the way back, I have the passat at the airport

other regulars on the flight do have a beer or a glass of wine

but my experience of european flights never seen anyone getting drunk in business

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
        unfortunately I cannot even take a beer on my flights, cos on the to customer flight I go straight to the office and on the way back, I have the passat at the airport

other regulars on the flight do have a beer or a glass of wine

but my experience of european flights never seen anyone getting drunk in business

Milan.
        There was a bloke getting well and truly hammered on our flight to Dubai. Slightly arabic looking too...

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          The trouble with business class is there is always some loud mouthed, self important, vulgar, alcoholic ***** who's prime motive for flying is to indulge his superiority complex.
          Why else would you fly business class? It's not my fault that God made be better.

Another glass of Champagne?
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Why else would you fly business class? It's not my fault that God made be better.

Another glass of Champagne?
            I only fly business cos I am a gold member frequent flyer with the airline and that qualifies me for automatic upgrade on every flight and business class check in and fast track through customs

it's a very nice perk

nicest thing about business for me is priority boarding and being the first off the plane at the other end

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Why else would you fly business class?
              Because you don't have time to take the scenic route?
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

And I was just thinking about booking a flight to New York with jet2.com!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  From my experience Eastern Airways offer the best flying experience. Probably because their planes are tiny
                  yes, if seating inside a giant hoover for 1 hr is your type of thing

Comment

Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
                    yes, if seating inside a giant hoover for 1 hr is your type of thing
                    just wear Noise cancelling headphones
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                      just wear Noise cancelling headphones
                      You what?

Comment

Working...
                      X