• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Basic manners

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    I hate to say I told you so....
    Mea culpa!

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      With respect, I would expect basic manners from any passer by in the street. If they fail I label them as ignorant. I apply the same rules on here. On such poster has graduated with honours on SY01's Ignorant little twerp awards.

HTH
      Are you talking about me and the massive PM you've sent. I do do other things on the web late at night you know. I dont sit on CUK waiting for someone to type something(well not always).

I've got about 10 PMS I haven't responded to and to be honest your's is huge. It's been split over two posts automatically.

When I have lunch, I promise I'll put an hour aside with a coffee & fully read it
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Are you talking about me and the massive PM you've sent. I do do other things on the web late at night you know. I dont sit on CUK waiting for someone to type something(well not always).

I've got about 10 PMS I haven't responded to and to be honest your's is huge. It's been split over two posts automatically.

When I have lunch, I promise I'll put an hour aside with a coffee & fully read it
        Couldn't you have sent that by PM?

Comment

Are you talking about me and the massive PM you've sent.
          Me too suity. I have only had the chance to skim through it for now, and am still composing my response. BTW, for future reference, when being self-critical, you might want to note that there are 2 "r"s in irrelevant, and only 1 "c" in
          insignificant.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

FFS suity, grow a set of balls.

Spud wants to lick them.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              FFS suity, grow a set of balls.

Spud wants to lick them.
              Oi Minestrone!

For those brave men who crossed the Boyne
              Have not fought or died in vain
              Our Unity, Religion, Laws,
              And Freedom to maintain,
              If the call should come we'll follow the drum,
              And cross that river once more
              That tomorrow's Ulsterman may wear
              The sash my father wore!

Comment

I'd put aside longer to be honest. At three words a minute you're not the fastest reader. I have already advised you on how to deal with reading lots of words on each line

here

HTH
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                  Still waiting for a SuitU post that is not about "him". Sometimes I wonder if he is living in a world where he can only see himself, maybe he is surrounded by mirrors ?
                  Yup. Everything that comes out his mouth is completely made up anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                    Yup. Everything that comes out his mouth is completely made up anyway.
                    Right, and besides me the rest of this forum is reality is it?

They're coming to take you away, ha ha!
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                      Right, and besides me the rest of this forum is reality is it?

They're coming to take you away, ha ha!

Hey Suity, why don't you fook orf. Seriously.
                      You have mental health problems that need to be dealt with and this forum is not the place to find a cure.

HTH, but IDI
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X