• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Maybe England weren't so bad...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and that commie marradonna can go back to sucking castro's c*ck

Comment

What a random and bizarrely hate-filled comment.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

From the wikipedia article:

In March 2009 Italian officials announced that Maradona still owed the Italian government 37 million euros in taxes; 23.5 million euros of which was accrued interest on his original debt. They reported that thus far, Maradona has paid only 42,000 euros, two luxury watches and a set of earrings.
        I doubt they'll see the rest of it somehow.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          What a random and bizarrely hate-filled comment.
          bad mood

but i do dislike him a lot, he is a commie and he has a tattoo of castro and loves chavez!!

Comment

What's wrong with being a communist, it's a valid moral ideal though not one I agree with?

Comment

What's wrong with being a communist, it's a valid moral ideal though not one I agree with?
              communism demands sacrifice of the individual for the group, the defined purposes of the group, defined by someone else.

hardly moral

i am especially sickened to see champagne commies like maradona enjoying the fruits of the free world while propping up the likes of castro and chavez

Comment

Originally posted by Boudica View Post
                communism demands sacrifice of the individual for the group.
                I can see why greedy contractors would find such a system to be evil.

AtW.

Comment

I think the point is, that Maradona is a cheating, drug taking, fat, greasy, cheating, poodle biting, vodka swilling, cheating, greasy, dirty, cheating, loud mouthed, pot smoking, cocaine sniffing, cheating, Argie son of a bitch. Who has a tattoo.

HTH

MF
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    I think the point is, that Maradona is a cheating, drug taking, fat, greasy, cheating, poodle biting, vodka swilling, cheating, greasy, dirty, cheating, loud mouthed, pot smoking, cocaine sniffing, cheating, Argie son of a bitch. Who has a tattoo.
                    Sounds like he'd get on with you and Churchill like a house on fire

Comment

Sounds like he'd get on with you and Churchill like a house on fire
                      Well considering Churchills dead, yeah, he's probably going to have more in common with him when he gets home!
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X