• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dream analysis

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernrampage View Post
    No. Hull City. Enough said.
    Its worse than that, he's dead Jim!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I have a personal rule not to talk about dreams, or to allow my friends to talk to me about dreams.

Cos it's so f&cking boring.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        I have a personal rule not to talk about dreams, or to allow my friends to talk to me about dreams.

Cos it's so f&cking boring.
        Good strategy MP. They generally make little sense anyway, being disjointed and illogical for the most part.
        Except for the ones with the little goblins with the fishing rods in them, obviously. They always make perfect sense!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Good strategy MP. They generally make little sense anyway, being disjointed and illogical for the most part.
          Except for the ones with the little goblins with the fishing rods in them, obviously. They always make perfect sense!

Hearing someone talk about their dream is almost as bad as those people who tell stories in too much detail - the 'Tuesday or was it Wednesday' people.

"So I went there on the Tuesday.....now, oh, was it the Tuesday or was it the Wednesday? Do you know, I can't remember. It must have been Tuesday because it was bin day that day....but, no - wait! Yes! Of course. Silly. It was Wednesday."

Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Tell us the one about you, Andy Murray and the hamster again.

Comment

Hearing someone talk about their dream is almost as bad as those people who tell stories in too much detail - the 'Tuesday or was it Wednesday' people.

"So I went there on the Tuesday.....now, oh, was it the Tuesday or was it the Wednesday? Do you know, I can't remember. It must have been Tuesday because it was bin day that day....but, no - wait! Yes! Of course. Silly. It was Wednesday."

Booooorrring!!! Oh, wait, I see what you've done there.
              The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by SofaKingdom View Post
                Tell us the one about you, Andy Murray and the hamster again.
                104 posts now.............still waiting for some originality. Is there anyone else there perhaps?

Comment

104 posts now.............still waiting for some originality. Is there anyone else there perhaps?
                  You're telling me you don't like the sound of a scenario involving you, Andy Murray, and Pogle?
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

You're telling me you don't like the sound of a scenario involving you, Andy Murray, and Pogle?
                    Strange as it may sound, and never having met Pogle, my answer remains a resounding "Yes" for now. However, if Pogle wants to post some Piccys, and we can send Murray in SofookingDim's direction, then who knows?

Comment

Working...
                    X