• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dream analysis

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Had a scary dream last night.

I was leaving Bradford on the M606 and felt absolutely wiped out, was wandering all over the road struggling to stay awake.

Had to get over to the motorway services for a rest.

Came to the Hartshead services, and, really struggled to get into the sliproad off the motorway into the services – almost overshot and had to get across lane one sideways to get in, I had a feeling I was not going to survive staying on for the next services.

Then I woke up in a cold sweat.

I suspect I know what this means, but any professional dream contractors out there?
    Entering Bradford (on any road) would be a scary dream for me!!

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Time to get a driver.

Comment

I suspect I know what this means, but any professional dream contractors out there?
        I think it's a classic anxiety dream. Or that's what the woman next to me said about someone who had a similar dream this morning.

I dreamed the other night that I was in a big hall and people were being lined-up to be executed. The executors started laughing and spared them.

I ran away down big hospital corridors and reached the basement hospital. There were bloodied corpses wrapped in shrouds, I hid under a trolley and my friend was there and I started pleading with her as "they are going to get me". She assured me I'd be fine.

I then woke up.

I have no idea what this means. Or the other dreams I've had in which I was a serial-killer/being tortured by a serial killer.

A therapist once told me it was repressed memories coming back, but nothing that weird has happened to me.. but I like to hope that other people get the odd dream like this.

Comment

Originally posted by northernrampage View Post
          I think it's a classic anxiety dream. Or that's what the woman next to me said about someone who had a similar dream this morning.

I dreamed the other night that I was in a big hall and people were being lined-up to be executed. The executors started laughing and spared them.

I ran away down big hospital corridors and reached the basement hospital. There were bloodied corpses wrapped in shrouds, I hid under a trolley and my friend was there and I started pleading with her as "they are going to get me". She assured me I'd be fine.

I then woke up.

I have no idea what this means. Or the other dreams I've had in which I was a serial-killer/being tortured by a serial killer.

A therapist once told me it was repressed memories coming back, but nothing that weird has happened to me.. but I like to hope that other people get the odd dream like this.
          This is Classic Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome playing out. Usually brought about by sustained exposure to dramatically tragic life experiences which, though they may appear harmless enough at the time, are actually exacting a huge cost on your inner core beliefs and mental well-being.
          You are not, by any chance, a Leeds United Season Ticket Holder are you?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

That does actually scare me - I often drive that route banjaxed - man is not built to drive 120 miles a day, every day!
            I've been doing it for the last 18 months. Put 12.5k on the company car in 3.5 months. Just glad I'm not the one paying for servicing and tyres. Costs me an arm and a leg in Diesel as it is.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

So this is different to the one you had about a darning needle, being chased my a pair of Adidas trainers, hard skin on the bottom of your feet and wearing stockings?
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Had a scary dream last night.

I was leaving Bradford on the M606 and felt absolutely wiped out, was wandering all over the road struggling to stay awake.

Had to get over to the motorway services for a rest.

Came to the Hartshead services, and, really struggled to get into the sliproad off the motorway into the services – almost overshot and had to get across lane one sideways to get in, I had a feeling I was not going to survive staying on for the next services.

Then I woke up in a cold sweat.

You've got a parasitic brain worm

Comment

You may have a fungal infection of the scrotum

Comment

Only one interpretation

What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                      This is Classic Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome playing out. Usually brought about by sustained exposure to dramatically tragic life experiences which, though they may appear harmless enough at the time, are actually exacting a huge cost on your inner core beliefs and mental well-being.
                      You are not, by any chance, a Leeds United Season Ticket Holder are you?

No. Hull City. Enough said.

Comment

Working...
                      X