• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another sy01 bedwetting thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    One of the reasons for going contracting was to be able to pick and choose what I do. Contact is up, finished, finito. There is an extension on the table and it's up to me whether I take it or not. I have merely asked them to shorten the extension until August so I can sit on my arse in the garden until the next "less tulipty" stick comes along. Sounds more sensible than accepting an extension I don't really want and being ******* miserable for the rest of the year. From where I sit, this means I have learned my lessons and an not letting myself be a victim again.
    Look at that - you made a decision.

Now you've just got to persuade the wife that sitting on your arse is a better prospect than bringing home the bacon.

Good luck.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

... an not letting myself be a victim again.
      I think deep down, subconciously you WANT to be a victim.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Yes I left contracting to get a job that pays more than any contracting job would, has superb benefits, a massive salary and means I don't have to travel round the country.
        But you carry on being an unsuccesful, oversensitive, itinerant IT jobber if that's what make you (un)happy.
        Oooh, you did bite.

I wonder how many people on here actually believe this pap
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Oooh, you did bite.

I wonder how many people on here actually believe this pap
          You're mistaking me for someone who gives a tulipe.
          HTH
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Yes I left contracting to get a job that pays more than any contracting job would, has superb benefits, a massive salary and means I don't have to travel round the country.
            But you carry on being an unsuccesful, oversensitive, itinerant IT jobber if that's what make you (un)happy.
            Cool. Its takes the piss out of Sas day.

Yo Sas is sooooo ugly, he's a fantastic success in his full time job as a scarecrow!
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Yo Sas is sooooo ugly, he's a fantastic success in his full time job as a scarecrow!
              Paffffffffffetic!
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Paffffffffffetic!
                You try and find a better Yo Momma joke with the word successful in it!
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Cool. Its takes the piss out of Sas day.

Sas has hijacked my thread somewhat. I think he must be some sort of attention seeking bedwetting type
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

You try and find a better Yo Momma joke with the word successful in it!
                    Yo momma is the most successful hooker in Kings Cross.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Sas has hijacked my thread somewhat. I think he must be some sort of attention seeking bedwetting type
                      Oh so sorry, I'll stop.
                      Do go back to whinging about the liitle things that go wrong with your non-job.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X