• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another sy01 bedwetting thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'll put my feet up and watch this

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      This work depends on others. I have done the work I have been asked to do, and done it very well. I have been with ClientCo since October last year. Before I got there the longest a BA lasted was 3 months.

The point here is I have just had enough.
      Suicide or find another contract.

Why not have a poll?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Suicide or find another contract.

Why not have a poll?
        Call me picky but I have a problem with option 1, so no need for a poll

Your feedback is appreciated and was several orders of magnitude better than Sasgurus, which is not uncommon. Keep it up churchy

Comment

I struggle with you SY.

How did you get into contracting and how long have you been a contractor?

Its a tough, dog eat dog world and you seem to struggle on here and in real life. Did you fall into contracting by accident?

It does seem to me that you would be better placed at being a permie than playing at contracting.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Sorry SAS, this is a contracting problem for contractors. Thanks for you input, but **** you, seriously.
            You might want to take some advice from a succesful ex-contractor then. And that advice is to unplug your head from your arse and look around. Seriously.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              You might want to take some advice from a succesful ex-contractor then. And that advice is to unplug your head from your arse and look around. Seriously.
              Who's that? AtW?
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

nuff said

Comment

Successful? By whose yardstick? Effin' wageslave!

Oh, btw, where is WageSlave?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    I struggle with you SY.

How did you get into contracting and how long have you been a contractor?

Its a tough, dog eat dog world and you seem to struggle on here and in real life. Did you fall into contracting by accident?

It does seem to me that you would be better placed at being a permie than playing at contracting.
                    One of the reasons for going contracting was to be able to pick and choose what I do. Contact is up, finished, finito. There is an extension on the table and it's up to me whether I take it or not. I have merely asked them to shorten the extension until August so I can sit on my arse in the garden until the next "less tulipty" stick comes along. Sounds more sensible than accepting an extension I don't really want and being ******* miserable for the rest of the year. From where I sit, this means I have learned my lessons and an not letting myself be a victim again.

Comment

nuff said
                      Yes I left contracting to get a job that pays more than any contracting job would, has superb benefits, a massive salary and means I don't have to travel round the country.
                      But you carry on being an unsuccesful, oversensitive, itinerant IT jobber if that's what make you (un)happy.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X