• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just placed a grand on Germany to beat England

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    If it looks like it isn't going your way do you try and lay it during the match?
    That south Korea goal woke me up from a wee sleep, the Suarez goal really woke me up.

Placed 550 ( @ 1.23 I think ) on the Spain result last night during the game, it was 1-0 at the time, already had 450 ( @ 1.49 ) on before the game.

So I would not really chase down money if I am losing, only reenforcing the win.
    Last edited by minestrone; 26 June 2010, 15:45.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      That south Korea goal woke me up from a wee sleep, the Suarez goal really woke me up.

Placed 550 ( @ 1.23 I think ) on the Spain result last night during the game, it was 1-0 at the time, already had 450 ( @ 1.49 ) on before the game.

So I would not really chase down money if I am losing, only reenforcing the win.
      Interesting. Thanks.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

That Suarez goal is a peach, a total peach.

Comment

Three grand in my hand
          English fans were dreaming

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            Three grand in my hand
            English fans were dreaming
            Pay back for 66.

Unfortunately, this England team has a sense of entitlement amonst its players which is evidently unjustified.
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
            X