• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
    Wrong! Not that there is anything wong with Morris Dancing troupes of couse. FYI the quartet to which I refer and of which I am a member is barber shop.
    Why am I not surprised?

It takes all sorts, but if that sort of music was inflicted on me I'd definitely be taking an ipod.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
      Why am I not surprised?

It takes all sorts, but if that sort of music was inflicted on me I'd definitely be taking an ipod.
      You don't like the Beach Boys then? They were just a barber shop quartet with too much time on their hands .

Comment

Why am I not surprised?

Axe
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

It takes all sorts, but if that sort of music was inflicted on me I'd definitely be taking a shotgun.
          FTFY
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

You don't like the Beach Boys then? They were just a barber shop quartet with too much time on their hands .
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
              FTFY
              Great minds eh.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

FYI the quartet to which I refer and of which I am a member is barber shop.
                Four nerds and a Piano!!!
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Anyhow, this is supposed to be a what are you dpoing at the weekend thread so what are you doing? Anyone?

Comment

Anyhow, this is supposed to be a what are you dpoing at the weekend thread so what are you doing? Anyone?
                    None of your damn business.

Comment

Gimp hunting........

Comment

Working...
                      X