• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World Cup 2010: HMV withdraws 'racist' anti-England posters from Scottish stores

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Churchill and Incognito just might end the day having more degrees than me.
    God that would suck, earning more than you and having more letters. Would your life be worth living or would you migrate to Mumsnet and feel vastly superior correcting the single mothers spelling of 'Waynetta?' If so, I'm entering my card details as we speak.
    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
      You can do what you want, your degree (s) mean nothing to me as do you. I still earn more than you; maybe you should concentrate on your career rather than collecting letters? What do you think?
      To be honest I have never put BEng(Hons) BSc MSc after my name, I have them but never use them.

Anyway, I think you want to make a point about money and I will let you into a secret that your neddy little Govan Dad would have never known, to be middle class you are meant to not speak about money, it is something that sits in the bank and is never discussed, very impolite to even mention it.

Comment

Churchill and Incognito just might end the day having more degrees than me.
        I believe Cliphead has the most degrees from what he was saying recently.

What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Anyway, I think you want to make a point about money and I will let you into a secret that your neddy little Govan Dad never would have never known, to be middle class you are meant to not speak about money, it is something that sits in the bank and is never discussed, very impolite to even mention it.
          Whereas the above clearly shows class.
          "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

Comment

God that would suck, earning more than you and having more letters. Would your life be worth living or would you migrate to Mumsnet and feel vastly superior correcting the single mothers spelling of 'Waynetta?' If so, I'm entering my card details as we speak.
            Did you get the joke? Did it go over your head?

Comment

Oi! Minestrone. I've told you before, please don;t put my picture up on CUK. I hate to be reminded I once had looks.... and money. Looks and money..... and hair.... Looks, money and hair......
              and I was thin. Yeah, looks, money, hair, and I was thin..... and a fcking awful jacket.

Comment

Yeah, no class either MF. Apparently.

Comment

Yeah, no class either MF. Apparently.

I look up to him, but I look down on you.....

Comment

Minestrone, don't let your perceived snobbery get the better of you, forget the chip that your parents placed on your shoulder and shake off the shackles of your depressed childhood, life really isn't like this anymore and hasn't been for a wee while.

YouTube - Harry Enfield - Mr Cholmondley Warner on The Working Class

Comment

I look down on all of you. Oh and my degrees are better than all of yours. And I earn more money than you lot.
                      So yah boo sucks!

HTH
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X