• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World Cup 2010: HMV withdraws 'racist' anti-England posters from Scottish stores

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I issue a challenge to you to find one isolated racial attack on an English person in the last 2 weeks and if you cannot then we will just leave this as a pathetic attempt by HMV to market their name and a predictable troll attempt by troll. That is all it really is.
    If you are so certain there haven't been any attacks then why don't you offer some evidence to support your opinion? Could it be because you don't have any?

I'm certain the figures, when they are available, will prove my point, and if they don't then I will admit I was wrong. The fact that they are not available in the time frame you specified doesn't make you correct, and the fact you need to resort to such cheap tricks as introducing arbitrary time criteria makes you look desperate.

Are you short and bald by any chance?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

So again for the stupid fudnut...

I issue a challenge to you to find one isolated racial attack on an English person in the last 2 weeks and if you cannot then we will just leave this as a pathetic attempt by HMV to market their name and a predictable troll attempt by troll. That is all it really is.

Comment

So you admit that you are unable to prove your point and you have resorted to repetitive assertion of a related but different statement that cannot be decided either way?
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          So you admit that you are unable to prove your point and you have resorted to repetitive assertion of a related but different statement that cannot be decided either way?
          My point has always been you are talking tulip.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            My point has always been you are talking tulip.
            So as I said, you are unable to prove your point, and apparently bereft of ideas and the machinery required to manipulate them as well.
            Last edited by doodab; 20 June 2010, 17:33. Reason: punctuation

Comment

If you are so certain there haven't been any attacks then why don't you offer some evidence to support your opinion? Could it be because you don't have any?
              I think it is generally accepted that it's near impossible to prove something doesn't exist. A logical person takes a lack of evidence of something's existence to, on balance, sway the argument. However, there are those who insist that the inability to prove something doesn't exist means it does. Hence the continued success of the church and Father Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                I think it is generally accepted that it's near impossible to prove something doesn't exist. A logical person takes a lack of evidence of something's existence to, on balance, sway the argument. However, there are those who insist that the inability to prove something doesn't exist means it does. Hence the continued success of the church and Father Christmas.
                I should have read the whole thread first!

Comment

So as I said, you are unable to prove your point, and apparently bereft of ideas and the machinery required to manipulate them as well.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                    A logical person also takes evidence of something's existence as proof of it's existence. Minestrone however is incapable of this intellectual feat. He has however proven he's capable of cut and paste so there is hope he might one day tie his own laces.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X