• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which toaster should I buy?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    When my Chinese built £5.86 toaster dies, I use the flame cutting attatchment on my oxyacetylene welder.

You've never tasted such wonderful toast...

Expensive though, have to refill the bottles after every 5 slices...
    Don't you alien lizards just breathe flames on the bread? Or has the pilot light of youth finally gone out.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
      looks dodgy
      Looks gay! Then again, he did score high ...

Comment

According to WHich? Jan 06 it has to be a Swan ST1056 and only £25

HTH
        Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          'Fraid so. I'm not as young as I used to be... the urge is there but the facility has departed... at least elderly Giant Alien Lizards aren't afflicted with the prostate problem...
          I read that most men over a certain age (was it 70?) will have prostate cancer, though it might take many years for it to show itself. Stick to being a lizard.

Comment

Originally posted by Fortune Green
            Can you have too much toast?

Is it just me, or does this look like a stupid university experiment - "Does toast always fall buttered side down ?" - according to the last photo, the answer is clearly Yes

Comment

Working...
            X