• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World Cup shock - Switzerland leading spain by 1 goal - 5 mins extra time to play

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
    Horns-a-blowing-and-much-a-cheering here. My only hope of a decent night's kip is that there's plenty of time to drink themselves to sleep before my bedtime.
    It's getting noisy here. Car horns blaring, fireworks going. The way it's going I might have to change that to "drink myself to sleep".

Supplies now laid in. Everyone queuing at the till had some form of alcohol in their shopping baskets.
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
      It's getting noisy here. Car horns blaring, fireworks going. The way it's going I might have to change that to "drink myself to sleep".

Supplies now laid in. Everyone queuing at the till had some form of alcohol in their shopping baskets.
      Big celebration swiss-style. Some people are reported to be awake later than 9 pm.
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
        Big celebration swiss-style. Some people are reported to be awake later than 9 pm.
        Yeah, those clockmakers really know how to Party!! They'll be discounting Toblerone next!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

1-0 to Swiss - Mourinho showed the way there. That's one in the eye for all those pundits who go on and on about how good Spain are and that England aren't fit to wipe their little paella arses.

And Saffers 0-3 Uruguay is another in the eye for the PC brigade, who seem to have taken over all Radio and TV channels 24/7 interviewing every living South African and visiting every corrugated tin township.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            Well it is a break from the canine predilection, but still pretty much Beazer Homes League quality.
            <Ding!> fetch boy!
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
            X