• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Better than working

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    I'm a paid up lesbian
    I'm 3 lesbians trapped in a man's body and I get accused of homophobia. Jeez!
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

I'm a paid up lesbian
      Now you've done it...

Comment

I'm intrigued now. Wish you'd said something banal like nice eyes and a fat wallet.

Gibbon on mumsnet is not me or any relation. I can't even access it at client co, I tried on the last summer hol.
        Nah. Eyes are a bonus, but fat wallet is of little interest.

You can't access it? Probably cos of all the rudey words.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          I'm 3 lesbians trapped in a man's body and I get accused of homophobia. Jeez!
          I've seen a video of 3 men in a.......... Nah! Too obvious - even SAS would get it!

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            Nah. Eyes are a bonus, but fat wallet is of little interest.

You can't access it? Probably cos of all the rudey words.
            Mine or theirs ?
            But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Mine or theirs ?
              Theirs - I should have guessed it wasn't you, as the post wasn't about something rude.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Gibbon: Nothing I can post on here. I asked about the Mumsnet thing cos I was on there the other day and saw a post from a "Gibbon".
                Got it, very subtle, what gets you going is an anagram of gibbon

And going on the quote above two of them...
                But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Got it, very subtle, what gets you going is an anagram of gibbon

And going on the quote above two of them...
                  I am atrocious at anagrams.

Two of them? Yep, about right.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I am atrocious at anagrams.

Two of them? Yep, about right.
                    Good girl.

BTW no offence meant, only a word game to liven up another dreary day.

Comment

Working...
                    X