• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where would you love to work?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    Been there. Done that.

AND I FRACKING HATE IT!
    I didn't mind it, at least I could do some gardening during my lunch hour.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
      You really need to get out a bit more Mal
      Yeah - you should try somewhere like, ooh, The Ship and Shovel on a Thursday. The kitty will be empty though as I blew it on the first round

Comment

Originally posted by Mal P View Post
        if you had the choice of working anywhere in the UK, where would you like to do so
        Not unlike asking where one would like to be cut open to see what it is that causes all those stinky farts.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
          Been there. Done that.

AND I FRACKING HATE IT!
          Maybe you need a nicer home?
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            Maybe you need a nicer home?

<-----
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by Mal P View Post
              Howdy folks,

First of all, as a result of yesterday's football results, the game has been officially banned in Australia. Let us never try that again.

Secondly, if you had the choice of working anywhere in the UK, where would you like to do so, given that one had to front up to a client site everyday (so be commercially realistic).

I heard that Ipswich is particularly lovely according to a recruiter?

Sincerely,
              Mal
              I'd like to work at a nice pub in the country around Winchester overlooking the River Test or Itchen please with a decent pint and free wi-fi.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
              X