• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh dear.. minorities at it again...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear.. minorities at it again...

Just watching Channel 4 and its a critique of the Nu Labour sanctioned "holocaust memorial" day ... muslims are being wheeled out left right and center condemning it as 'exclusive'... ironic coming from the 'muslim parliament of great britain'... and politically active black poets claiming it has overshadowered 'black suffering'... and people lamenting 'british' massacres over all of history... suddenly it seems the dont feel quite so british when making such points

Wait until I achieve power and we have a 'white anglo saxon music awards ceremony', and 'muslim women dress how you like day'...

... and when he goes to Auschwitz and he changes his mind a little.
    Last edited by mcquiggd; 20 January 2006, 20:25.
    Vieze Oude Man

Originally posted by mcquiggd
    Just watching Channel 4 and its a critique of the Nu Labour sanctioned "holocaust memorial" day ... muslims are being wheeled out left right and center condemning it as 'exclusive'... ironic coming from the 'muslim parliament of great britain'... and politically active black poets claiming it has overshadowered 'black suffering'... and people lamenting 'british' massacres over all of history... suddenly it seems the dont feel quite so british when making such points

Wait until I achieve power and we have a 'white anglo saxon music awards ceremony', and 'muslim women dress how you like day'...

... and when he goes to Auschwitz and he changes his mind a little.
    Dare I say that I agree that Holocaust Day should be renamed as Genocide Day to prevent it being perhaps unintentionally associated only with Jews. The Jews were not the only people to be the subject of a concerted act of genocide. I can think of the Armenian Massacres (~ a million murdered by Turkey), the collectivisation in Stalinist Russia where millions of peasants were starved to death, various African massacres including the murder of a million of so Tutsis by Hutus, the murder of millions by Chairman Mao and goodness knows what else. And of course the Nazis did not just murder Jews. I believe that the first people to be systematically murdered by them were the mentally retarded, and they later murdered at least a million Pikeys. Ah well, so it wasn't all bad news then.

Let's have a day to celebrate fat pale faced Anglo Saxon middle class males.

Fungus

Comment

Ignore them

and the Politically Correct/Marxist to$ $ers that will soon capitualte and give the bleating whinging c Un t s what they want.

Concentrate on making money that's all this festering puss pile of a cuntry is worth.

Comment

Working...
      X