• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Uk 1 - usa 0

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    The germans seem to be coping quite well. Ominously.
    Also, they are more used to it. The Bundesliga have been using this ball since December.

So have the Dutch and Portuguese leagues.

Ominous indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
      Also, they are more used to it. The Bundesliga have been using this ball since December.

So have the Dutch and Portuguese leagues.

Ominous indeed.
      I just read the French and Argentinians have been using it since February... did they all forget to tell us?

Sounds like a stitch up to me.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
        I just read the French and Argentinians have been using it since February... did they all forget to tell us?

Sounds like a stitch up to me.
        Not the Italians then? Might explain their error-strewn performance last night.

However, the French looked crap so I don't know what good it has done them.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post

However, the French looked crap so I don't know what good it has done them.
          Patrice Evra explained that it was down to the Vuvuzelas. Must have sounded like the drone of distant panzers. By the end of the match, most of the French fans were at least 25 miles south of the stadium frantically trying to exchange match tickets for white handkerchiefs!
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            Patrice Evra explained that it was down to the Vuvuzelas. Must have sounded like the drone of distant panzers. By the end of the match, most of the French fans were at least 25 miles south of the stadium frantically trying to exchange match tickets for white handkerchiefs!

Comment

Working...
            X