• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Sun: 150 paedos in your school

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BobTheCrate
    "Child protection must override all other considerations"

That includes common sense.
    You're absolutely right, Bob. A couple of days ago there was a similar thread on here and some posters here were saying "child safety first", "best to be safe than sorry", "no smoke without fire", etc., etc. The media have whipped people up into such a state of hysteria about it that is has acquired a sort "Diana, The People's Princes Effect", i.e. unless you publically proclaim that paedophiles are everywhere and anyone who looks cross-eyes at a child should be hung from a lampost, you're probably a bit suspect yourself.

At the end of the day, if you are a child, who are you most likely to be injured, killed or seriously abused by:

1. Your own parents
    2. A motor car
    3. Your teacher

All children to be reared in state-run orphanages and a complete ban on cars then. After all, "child protection must override all other considerations".

Children, of course, are cunning and deceitful little feckers by their nature. They pick up very quickly that adults as a societal whole are now, in essence, afraid of them and that they have the whip hand. Expect to see a surge in malicious accusations against teachers, except of course we will never know that they are malicious accusations as "there's no smoke without fire and it's best to be safe than sorry".

Comment

Never let common sense get in the way of a good lunching, that's what I say. Just make sure you don't air your views in public less a brick comes flying through your window.

JabberMob

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
        Never let common sense get in the way of a good lunching
        A motto I live my life by. Anyone fancy a trip to Gordon Ramsay at Claridges for the set lunch menu?

Comment

Nothing like having legislation determined by the media!

Well, I guess you poms get the society you deserve

Mailman

Comment

1st

they legitimised buggery now they're starting on kiddie fiddling.

THE MOST DAMNING QUOTE I HAVE HEARD IN MY LIFETIME IS

2006 - KIDDIE FIDDLERS BANNED FROM SCHOOLS
            Last edited by vista; 21 January 2006, 00:56.

Comment

And?

Well come on, 150 paedos, yes....
              Well, what's their names and addresses?
              This was the Sun wasn't it? And thye didn't print pictures, names and addresses?
              They're slipping a bit, aren't they?.
              Why not?

Comment

Prescience?

From the new series of Monkeydust...

Last edited by Gunnery Sergeant Highway; 21 January 2006, 22:05.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Yet until 1994, you could still get life for buggering your perfectly happy & willing female partner...
                  Blimey, I didn't know that. What about blow jobs?

Comment

Originally posted by vista
                    2006 - KIDDIE FIDDLERS BANNED FROM SCHOOLS
                    You can go on a sex offenders register for pissing up against a wall (indecent exposure).

I'd estimate that at least half the male population has pissed up a wall or somewhere else outside.

Therefore, at least half the male population must be kiddie fiddlers.

Comment

Working...
                    X