• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Famous people from your home town

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only live in a small place, about 1500 people, but there's a few that live here:
    • Tim Sherwood, ex footy player
    • Jamelia, that singer
    • Jamie Clarke, the youngest one of the Cumbria victims (actually, he doesn't live here any more)

We used to have Lars Elstrup, another ex footy player, but he went off to join a cult.

Comment

Rather a sneaky way of gaining some personal information, well done Gricerboy!

Comment

John Mayall
        Stephen Norris
        Peter Crouch
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Welcome sir

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            I'd have said it was bloody obvious actually, which is why I haven't responded.
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
              I'd have said it was bloody obvious actually, which is why I haven't responded.
              I haven't lived where I was brought up for over 20 years now. It's a tuliphole. Not sure what benefit this information this gives the OP?
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                I haven't lived where I was brought up for over 20 years now. It's a tuliphole. Not sure what benefit this information this gives the OP?
                You've never had a night out in The Planets then?

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
                  You've never had a night out in The Planets then?
                  Night, no. 10 minutes, yes. tuliphole
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

A question for Gricerboy:

What did the Flute De Paris used to be?
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                      Goodnes me.
                      And Bonnie (wot a pair of norks) Tyler.
                      FTFY

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                      X