• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

back to the dark ages

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Cyberman lived in berkshire as well.
    Errrm, where's the relevance?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Berkshire Hunt.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I think gricerboy has stated he is from that area.

I don't think sas would have much knowlege of trains in that area.

Comment

I think gricerboy has stated he is from that area.
          Oh. What's the WSM connection?

Comment

Oh. What's the WSM connection?
            World's Strongest Man?

Comment

World's Strongest Man?
              Weston Super Mare?

Train from WSM to Swindon?

Comment

Go on. No really, go on. Prove to everyone that you really are a cowardly racist piece of tulipe.
                Oi! Churchill!

Stop being such a fat fcking bullying twat! You fat fcking bullying twat!

You can only pick on newbies! I'll take you on you bully!
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

A fox got into the house because the parents left a door open. What part don't you think was a failure in their duty of care?
                  Because you can only be expected to go a reasonable distance to protect someone. Using your logic they should never be allowed to cross a street or play sport or virtually anything else. Wrapped in bubble wrap and tied to the bed forever.

Fact of life - bad things happen and you don't have to blame people for them, despite what the TV solicitors would claim.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Because you can only be expected to go a reasonable distance to protect someone. Using your logic they should never be allowed to cross a street or play sport or virtually anything else. Wrapped in bubble wrap and tied to the bed forever.

Fact of life - bad things happen and you don't have to blame people for them, despite what the TV solicitors would claim.
                    WDS,
                    I spent the weekend up in that neck of the woods, at a Wedding. Hot enough to boil a monkey's bum your majesty. Not surprised they left the doors open a bit. I'd have had the roof down were it possible!
                    I am sure the parents are beating themselves up enough as it is without being pebbledashed with half-bricks from the moral high ground.
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

My, you ladies have been busy.

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                      Oi! Churchill!

Stop being such a fat fcking bullying twat! You fat fcking bullying twat!

You can only pick on newbies! I'll take you on you bully!
                      MF, I can only assume that SY01 has stolen your password because we all know that you haven't got the balls to stand up to anyone.

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                      WDS,
                      I spent the weekend up in that neck of the woods, at a Wedding. Hot enough to boil a monkey's bum your majesty. Not surprised they left the doors open a bit. I'd have had the roof down were it possible!
                      I am sure the parents are beating themselves up enough as it is without being pebbledashed with half-bricks from the moral high ground.
                      As for you SB and Doohg, just think about what happened. A wild animal sneaked into the house, found the children, attacked and caused them serious damage without making a sound? Bollocks!!!

If the door hadn't been open the animal wouldn't have got in, fact.

I've just read the article. The mother appears to have confronted the fox in the kids bedroom. Sorry but I'm not convinced.
                      Last edited by Churchill; 7 June 2010, 20:43.

Comment

Working...
                      X