• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

back to the dark ages

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Would devout hindu's and buddhists survive your cull?
    Maybe. I haven't thought it through yet.

‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      All I see is a case of parents failing in their duty of care, again!
      Sitting in the house with children upstairs and a patio door open... hardly like leaving them on the pavement by a motorway while you pop back inside.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
        And, yes mankind is quite horrible to all the creatures. We should kill ourselves off to protect the planet.
        I'm working on A Cunning Plan for you all.

HTH.

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
          Despicable that this butchery is set to return...

Link
          Damn.

I thought we were about to start burning people at the stake again.

How disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            I'm working on A Cunning Plan for you all.

HTH.
            Does it involve killing Wales?
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Sitting in the house with children upstairs and a patio door open... hardly like leaving them on the pavement by a motorway while you pop back inside.
              A fox got into the house because the parents left a door open. What part don't you think was a failure in their duty of care?

Comment

A fox got into the house because the parents left a door open. What part don't you think was a failure in their duty of care?
                Yeah but.... how unusual is it for a fox to come into the house? Pretty unusual I'd say -

Personally, I think they were damn unlucky and very, very unfortunate

I hope the kids will be ok.
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I've never heard of a fox entering a house before, let alone trying to eat a kid in a cot. So, I would not say they were negligent, but it is their fault.
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    Yeah but.... how unusual is it for a fox to come into the house? Pretty unusual I'd say -

Personally, I think they were damn unlucky and very, very unfortunate

I hope the kids will be ok.
                    Yeah, the kids were bloody unlucky. They'd have been luckier if their parents hadn't left the door open.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                      I've never heard of a fox entering a house before, let alone trying to eat a kid in a cot. So, I would not say they were negligent, but it is their fault.
                      Yeah it would've been worse if the parents had left the door unlocked and sloped off for a crafty pint and a bite to eat...

Comment

Working...
                      X