• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Time to bring back foxhunting?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know what a midden is, everyday of my childhood my parents told me my room was one.

Rabbits tearing up graves?

Did it look like this...

?

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      I know what a midden is, everyday of my childhood my parents told me my room was one.

Rabbits tearing up graves?

Did it look like this...

?
      Ok, what would interest a fox in a 150 year old grave apart from pretty bones with which to decorate its "earth"?

Comment

There will still be matter on the bones of some of these graves. Even after 150 years.

Think beef jerky.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          There will still be matter on the bones of some of these graves. Even after 150 years.

Think beef jerky.
          I'd rather not.

Seriously though, I doubt it was a fox.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Why are they digging holes in my garden?

I haven't buried any bodies there.

Er.

Recently anyway.

Apart from the ZeitMog & she's cunningly buried in the greenhouse where the foxes can't get at her.

Next door's old cat had to be buried 3 times coz the foxes kept digging the poor old thing up.
            They(the foxes) can probably hear rabbits/moles etc scurrying about under the surface. A bit like arctic foxes can hear animals below the snow and ice.

Comment

Next door's old cat had to be buried 3 times coz the foxes kept digging the poor old thing up.
              You sure it was not a rabbit?

Comment

What about homosapiens?

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                Can we extend this cull to cats?
                And while we're at it, can we include idiotic humans?

Comment

Originally posted by billybiro View Post
                  And while we're at it, can we include idiotic humans?
                  Oh Well done......

BillyBiro.... Don't tell me just a long time lurker who just decided to register and get in on this thread....

"Billy" may I be the first to welcome you to our esteemed forum...... I am sure it will be a pleasure knowing you for may years to come.

Comment

I feel saddened for the poor kids that were mauled, but I can’t seem to override my suspicions about this case. It’s very unusual fox behaviour. It all seems a bit McCann like. Does the family have a dog?
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

During what passes for my breakfast these days, foxy observed running up my garden path.

Got to the "patio" & suddenly saw me looking at it through the window.

Cue exit at great rate.
                      I'm not surprised, he's not used to green scaly things
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X