• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Times website

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    But you didn't ignore him??
    I'll ignore that comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
      Did anyone on here end up signing up?

I must say, I do miss reading some of the articles on there - not enough to line Murdochs pockets though.
      Not me. I look at the beeb during the day. I sometimes buy the Times in the morning but mostly NRCNext then NRC Handelsblad in the evenings (Dutch newspapers for that dwindling minority who can read full sentences without their heads exploding).
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Limited data is indeed available for free and has been for many years now, there are probably thousands of backlinks checkers that are simple scripts 100% dependent on someone else who actually has to invest a lot of money and time to maintain large scale web graph. If you look at the chart that I've shown you'll see that according to Alexa we've got around 50% of current TheTimes reach as they call it, when you achieve something like this let me know, until then I'll continue to ignore you
        I know somneone who put his site on majestic SEO and it still shows only one back link. His site has been on the google directory for a year.

Seriously, your searching is in no way deep or detailed enough.

Comment

Working...
        X