• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Favourite Hot Beverage to start the day?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by threaded View Post
    I generally fill by water bottle up with fresh water which comes from my own well.
    Have you got a cold?

Tea here, which I put in a flask. First cuppa at home, the rest at work.

There's free coffee at work in the form of a Nespresso capsule machine, but it's easy to overdose on the stuff, hence the tea in the morning.
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
      I generally fill by water bottle up with fresh water which comes from my own well.
      I'm assuming this is a euphemism for Urine Therapy?

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
        Have you got a cold?

Tea here, which I put in a flask. First cuppa at home, the rest at work.

There's free coffee at work in the form of a Nespresso capsule machine, but it's easy to overdose on the stuff, hence the tea in the morning.
        I thought tea had more caffine than coffee?
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          Maybe it does, but one teabag (what I use for the flask) surely doesn't compete with half a dozen Nespresso capsules.
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            Thats one of those Urban Myth Things.......

ie Gram per Gram Tea has more than coffee....... but you have 10grams of coffee in a "cup" but only .1g of Tea in a "cup".... not meant to be accurate figures but you get the gist!.......

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Freshly drawn water from the tap.

Brought to the boil.

Teapot warmed nicely.

Spoonful of leaf tea into warmed pot (Glengettie).

Boiling water poured into teapot.

Vigorously stirred.

Allowed to brew for 4 minutes while I do sommat else.

Skimmed milk into mug.

Tea poured through strainer into cup.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

A nice mug of tea to start the day off well.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
              Nice, nice. 'Cept for the stirring and skimmed milk bit, can't abide skimmed in tea.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
              X