• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Favourite Hot Beverage to start the day?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    coffee made with one of these:
    Bialetti Moka Express Espresso Maker, 3 Cup: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home

top up the mug with hot water then add some milk
    Too much hard work, the Miele, grinds the beans, fills and empties the coffee filter, even cleans it's self. All you have to do is empty the used coffee container when full.
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost

Allowed to brew for 4 minutes while I do sommat else.

Skimmed milk into mug
      If that had been condensed milk into a bucket, you'd have a proper Sergeant Major's brew
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

coffee made with one of these:
        Bialetti Moka Express Espresso Maker, 3 Cup: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home

top up the mug with hot water then add some milk
        I've been thinking about getting one of those for ages!

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
          I've been thinking about getting one of those for ages!
          So had I... I happened to see some on sale for under a fiver so bought one.
          Takes a little while to get used to putting in just the right amount of coffee but once you've got the knack they're cheap, easy and portable!
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
            Too much hard work, the Miele, grinds the beans, fills and empties the coffee filter, even cleans it's self. All you have to do is empty the used coffee container when full.
            The miele does look nice, but I don't find the coffee pot hard work.
            They don't need cleaning.. infact cleaning them is bad. Just a rinse in hot water will do
            And it takes only a couple of minutes to make the coffee
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

So had I... I happened to see some on sale for under a fiver so bought one.
              Takes a little while to get used to putting in just the right amount of coffee but once you've got the knack they're cheap, easy and portable!
              I start witha nice cuppa before I leave the house and then a cappoucino with an extra shot when i get into work.
              Clientco has an in house starbucks .
              I would usually get a caffe nero coffee but there's none near enough that don't require a 10 min walk.

I think I'll bring in my own cafetiere from now on.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Can't face making a drink so its apple juice all the way until I am at work & a bit more human
                Growing old is mandatory
                Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Oddly enough, I don't seem to have that problem.
                  your problem is getting hold of enough humans to fill the blender.
                  BTW: do you sieve the result or do you prefer the drink with the bits in?
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Started with a green tea this morning. Fancied something a little refreshing.

Start with a standard Nescafe(instant) of course first thing in the morning if I have been drinking beer or wine the night before, otherwise just a plain cup of tea, one sweetener, milk, teabag stirred and squeezed for a golden brown mix.

Just off for another coffee at clientco. Kenco. Mmmmm.

More coffee vicar?
                    Diet Irn Bru, slightly warmed by the fat ****ers standing next to me on the tube.

Comment

Tazo Zen for me, green tea with mint and lemongrass.
                      'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
                      Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X