• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pressie Ideas

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Just had 13 years wedding anniversary with my pin. Been together much longer.

She is a keen photographer so I bought her a lcd photo frame filled it shots of the kids and cats, trip to a nice Chinese restaurant (without the kids) and hey presto I'm the proud recipient of a bed sheet enema.

It is the thought that counts, a bit of effort and they actually realise you care.

Made me laugh about the dogging, one of the mummy Mafia was round other day when the fake sign came on the news. Strangely conversation turned to dogging, said mummy - "oh yes me & X tried dogging, we were quite adventurous in our sex life".

After I cleared up the newly applied coffee spray finish that graced our kitchen table, we worked out she was talking about the type of dogging that makes your knees ache not the more sociable type.

She can tell her children apart by using their surnames so your wife has nothing to worry about.
    Glad it's not just me then. We were watching the last episode of Jamie Oliver's latest tripe last night (Jamie Oliver does...the French Pyrenees). She turns to me and asks, "I know this is going to sound a bit of a stupid questions, but are the French Pyrenees in France?". Bless her.

Meal at a nice Chinese is booked...with the kids. As for the pressie, I'm leaning towards this:
    Sensia - Portable Digital, FM and Internet Radio with Colour Touchscreen.
    A bit pricey for a radio, but perfect for the kitchen where, clearly, she spends the vast majority of her life. And quite rightly so....
    Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Originally posted by Flubster View Post
      Glad it's not just me then. We were watching the last episode of Jamie Oliver's latest tripe last night (Jamie Oliver does...the French Pyrenees). She turns to me and asks, "I know this is going to sound a bit of a stupid questions, but are the French Pyrenees in France?". Bless her.

Meal at a nice Chinese is booked...with the kids. As for the pressie, I'm leaning towards this:
      Sensia - Portable Digital, FM and Internet Radio with Colour Touchscreen.
      A bit pricey for a radio, but perfect for the kitchen where, clearly, she spends the vast majority of her life. And quite rightly so....
      barefoot I hope ...
      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
        barefoot I hope ...
        I'm not sure. I don't tend to go in there.
        Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Working...
        X