• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

*** The offical welcome back SY01 thread ***

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marillionfan View Post
    hunt tay down and slaughter it in a brutal and ugly manner for being a foul rabid cur!!!!!
    ftfy

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      why do you go on the offensive all the time? Why can't you just post nice stuff?
      Sleep well
      I don't - not all the time. Mainly on a Friday night when tired, highly irritable, and less able to ignore your incessant ramblings (thereby scuppering my own argument).
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        I don't - not all the time. Mainly on a Friday night when tired, highly irritable, and less able to ignore your incessant ramblings (thereby scuppering my own argument).
        once a month

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Welcome back.

Seriously.

Comment

Welcome back SY01! Here, have a manly hug from me

There was something missing from this forum while you were away and I have finally twigged what it was.
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
              Welcome back SY01! Here, have a manly hug from me

There was something missing from this forum while you were away and I have finally twigged what it was.
              Tedium?
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Tedium?
                Charm

Comment

Charm
                  Pah!

You remind me of a bloke I have worked with on and off since 2001. He's quite literally, the most irritating little twonk I've ever had to spend so much time with.

I can't help being very slightly fond of him, despite his (many) irritating habits.
                  Last edited by MaryPoppins; 15 May 2010, 17:51. Reason: Missed a full stop!
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Pah!

You remind me of a bloke I have worked with on and off since 2001. He's quite literally, the most irritating little twonk I've ever had to spend so much time with.

I can't help being very slightly fond of him, despite his (many) irritating habits.
                    IRL I am kind, patient, funny, hung like a donkey, size twelve shoes, 6'3'', charming (albeit porky) and have a good network of good friends and my family all love me.

On here I am happy to be an irritiating little twonk, who most find they are frustratingly "very slightly" fond of

That said, look here

Comment

IRL I am kind, patient, funny, hung like a donkey, size twelve shoes, 6'3'', charming (albeit porky) and have a good network of good friends and my family all love me.

On here I am happy to be an irritiating little twonk, who most find they are frustratingly "very slightly" fond of

That said, look here

Well done.

Will evening primrose help the males you irritate, too?
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X