• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

.NET in Denmark

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know. i'm a snip at that price & i can't imagine why joshua was so keen to pass it on to dim who, as we all know, won't pack his bags for less than 100.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
      He is so dodgy that not even I could charge a fee for him
      Darn, I've arranged a meeting for this morning to see whether it would be acceptable to the investors to have you on the list of headhunters we already have looking for one. Typisk.

Anyroads, most of Denmarks e-government is C# .Net and the Danes like it, they really do (the e-gov portals that is).

Claim to fame is one project I did made 600 tax inspectors surplus to requirements. Which you must admit can only be a good thing (tm).
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
      X