• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Steam on Mac

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Steam on Mac

At long bloody last.
    l
    Was only diesel avalable before?

Comment

Originally posted by Weltchy View Post
      MW2 is for the Xbox Brigade. Bad Company 2 all the way m8. None of this gun and run lark!!
      NOt seen Bad Company 2 - will have a butchers. Gun and run = much enjoyment! It is also nice to be quick / sneaky enough to get the odd knife kill too.

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Already got Orange Box on PC that I run under BootCamp.

Finished Portal multiple times a long while back, waitng for Portal 2 now.

Played LFD but never really got into the multiplayer tbh. Single player was fun on the first time through but that was about it.

Now if you get yourself on TF2 server I'd be happy to set you on fire, repeatedly.
      Yeah love Portal and will be in when 2 comes out for def. Got a few mates who play as well so L4D was really good with mics when playing.

Pyro is prob my fave class, so I may resist your flames a little before I smoulder and die

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
        You get portal for free until 24th May. You lucky sod! I will see you in MW2 before you know it Or I could regress to L4D2 but have grown rather tired of that one...
        You can play Portal for free until 24th May.
        You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.

Comment

Originally posted by Amiga500 View Post
          You can play Portal for free until 24th May.
          I'll have finished it (for the third time) by then...
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
            I'll have finished it (for the third time) by then...
            Get a job ya bum!

Btw, I'm hoping to get BF2 up and running again at the weekend. Does anyone out there partake?

Comment

It's downloading the minute, the first game I've ever install on me Mac. I don't do games much only science... I'd much rather play with my new weibull distribution
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                It's downloading the minute, the first game I've ever install on me Mac. I don't do games much only science... I'd much rather play with my new weibull distribution
                You'll like Portal. Very much a problem solving game. Creepy but with a good sense of humour in it as well.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                X