• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

On my weekly commute..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Aww go on, you know you want one.

Have another
    I'm reporting this post. This behaviour is unacceptable.

If I wanted a cuddle, I'd pay extra to Drewsters mum on Saturday when I see her!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Th good thing is..... Greasy appears to have gone away!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

If I wanted a cuddle, I'd pay extra to Drewsters mum on Saturday when I see her!
        Go on then you bedwetting little turd. But before you do... For old times sake.. have a

Comment

I say Sir!!! Sailing close to the wind there Old Chap!!!!

Feel free to defame me.... question my virtue etc.... but not my dear old Mum!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post

Feel free to defame me.... question my virtue etc.... but not my dear old Mum!!!
            Dear! Five quid is a bargain, and I get 5p off my petrol at Tescos!

Bargain!

While we're at it though, what's happened to you Churchy, you seem to have more mince today then my local butchers!

Comment

Mention his kids not liking him, that usually winds MarillionFan up...

You see he can dish it out but can't take it.

Oi MF, you're obviously unloved, just thought you could do with a

Comment

Dear! Five quid is a bargain, and I get 5p off my petrol at Tescos!

Bargain!

While we're at it though, what's happened to you Churchy, you seem to have more mince today then my local butchers!
                <Ahem> Steady on!!! My Mum is in her 70's..... and while she still likes a good laugh I don't think she would find that joke funny..... and neither do I!

Comment

<Ahem> Steady on!!! My Mum is in her 70's..... and while she still likes a good laugh I don't think she would find that joke funny..... and neither do I!
                  So's mine. But she's still able to supplement her income down at the old folks home!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Mention his kids not liking him, that usually winds MarillionFan up...

You see he can dish it out but can't take it.

Oi MF, you're obviously unloved, just thought you could do with a
                    No - bringing in members of his family would be out of order......... and I would be ashamed of myself if I resorted to cheap jibes of that nature!

MF - Obviously doesn't share my view on that but 2 wrongs and all that......

Comment

So's mine. But she's still able to supplement her income down at the old folks home!
                      Keep digging.............. although a straight apology would work better!

Comment

Working...
                      X